Miami County, Kansas
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Equipment Operator I
Miami County KS Government
Primary duty for the EO I is operation of a tandem dump truck delivering materials to job sites. Overtime is required during winter snow and ice removal operations.
• CDL preferred or will provide paid training to obtain CDL.
• Miami County is located just south of Johnson County Kansas with beautiful wide open spaces, lakes, cider mill, vineyards, shopping and much more.
• Excellent compensation package with hiring range starting at $12.55 plus more depending on qualifications plus these benefits!
• Medical/Dental/Vision: 100% paid medical insurance for HDHP single coverage, 80% county-pd premium for PPO and family coverage on all plans.
• Health Savings Account: County Annual Contribution: $2,165 single, $3,710.64 family
• County paid $30,000 life insurance for employee
• Holidays/Vacation/Sick: 11 pd holidays/year, 96 hours
vacation/year, 96 hours sick leave/year
• KPERS retirement
For more information and application
www.miamicountyks.org - job postings.
Questions – contact ph. 913-294-9530
Human Resource Dept.