City of Paola, Kansas 1855
The City of Paola, Kansas (pop. 5,600) is seeking applicants for
Full-Time Water/Wastewater Department Positions
• Previous experience in the installation and maintenance of water and sewer mains and service lines
• The ability to read, understand both written oral directions and safety practices
• Experience with basic hand and power tools
• Familiar with backhoes, skid steers and dump trucks
• Successful candidate must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen, pre-employment physical, criminal back ground check and have a good driving record
• Successful candidate must be in possession of a valid Class B CDL driver’s license or ability to attain within 6 months of employment
• Successful candidate should be available to work nights and weekends on emergency water leaks and sewer backups
• Successful candidate must live or be willing to relocate to within a 30-minute response time of the Paola city limits
Small systems water and waste water certification a plus.
Full job description at www.cityofpaola.com.
A motor vehicle (MVR) check will be made to determine acceptance of past driving record.
Salary dependent upon qualifications.
Applications are available at
City Hall, 19 East Peoria, Paola, KS 66071
or online at www.cityofpaola.com
Initial application review will begin
November 30, 2020. Positions will be open until filled.
Applications should be returned to:
Vicki Belt, Human Resources Director
19 E Peoria, PO?Box 409
Paola, KS 66071
E-mail Address: email@example.com